Wednesday, October 27, 2010

last i cried

I was sad last time I did not get the offer to go to university after SPM. I was at the time
of 2 very satisfied with the results of SPM Even though I was not so brilliant. when
filling in forms to enter the research institutes to fill many of my courses in engineering
and education. probably in the second I was very confident with what I choose. I had a
teacher has advised me to select only 3 courses in engineering and the remainder for
other courses.
at that time I also had to fill forms for admission into POLYTECHNIC. I fill out forms for
the polytechnic is only for the pleasure it gives.
after a few months after filling the form, reached the decision date for the offer to university
, I am excited to go see the results of admission to the university. sad when I see I failed to
put themselves in any university. one day I cry because it's so sad, but parents and I advise
my brothers and sisters. I might be able to offer to the polytechnic.
before waiting for the results of my polytechnic to fill many private schools. every few weeks
I finally know the results of the polytechnic. I have been received to the sultan haji ahmad shah
polytechnic diploma in land surveying walaupon at that time .. I am still waiting for an appeal to
the university. My brother advised me to not wait appeal to the university for study
in the polytechnics as well equivalent to the university .. and now I'm in
SULTAN HAJI AHMAD SHAH POLYTECHNIC ... and I am very, very happy.



No comments:

Post a Comment